Social Media Competitions – Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Grenade® (UK) Ltd (Registration no. 06978658) whose registered office is at Grenade® HQ, Bournville Place, Bournville, B30 2HP
- Open to all consumers over the age of 18 only in the location stated in the post, except employees of Grenade® and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Any entries made after the competition’s specified closing date will not be counted.
- The promoter will make every reasonable effort to contact the winners, which may include but is not limited to: a standalone public post from the Grenade social media channels in which you will be tagged if possible, directly commenting on your entry or contacting you via supplied personal details if relevant. Competition winners will be notified within 14 days of the competition closing date.
- If after 21 days from the initial attempt to contact, the winner has not responded, the promoter reserves the right to choose another winner without any liability to the original winner for doing so. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another without giving notice.
- No responsibility can be taken for any entries that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to internet connection issues or systems failure or any other factor preventing entries being received. Proof of online entry does not constitute proof of delivery.
- Please be aware that if your Twitter account is set to ‘protect my tweets’ and we are not one of your approved followers we will not be able to see your entry, and so it will not be counted. If your account is set to private on Instagram and we are not one of your approved followers, we will not be able to see your entry and so it will not be counted.
- If we request that a particular hashtag is used in conjunction with entry and you do not use it, your entry will not be counted.
- The promoter reserves the right to use the names of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity. If you do not agree to this please do not enter the competition(s).
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the prize draw, the decision of the promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right not to award a prize (and select an alternative winner) if the promoter is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrants if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason.
- By entering this competition, participants consent to a complete release of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any of the social media channels it is promoted on, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- No data or personal information will be held about entrants after the closing date of the competition.
Win A Flight - Addition Terms & Conditions
- The Promotion will begin on 20/08/2023 at 23:59 GMT and closes at 23:59 GMT on 10/09/2023 at 23:59 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be eligible to win the prize.
To enter the Promotion, entrants must purchase at least one box of Grenade OREO from grenade.com.
- One (1) winner will be contacted at random prior to order dispatch and will receive a golden ticket in their order, once the winner has been selected the competition will be closed.
- The total prize consists of: 1x flight in the Grenade Hot Air Balloon for up to 2 people and 12x boxes of Grenade OREO.
- A waiver will be provided by our Hot Air Balloon pilot which must be signed prior to take-off, if unsigned you will be unable to fly.
- The winner will be contacted post competition, and flight arrangements will be made directly.
- Flights are very much weather dependant and can only take place either early morning (around sunrise) or early evening (2 hours before sunset) when the weather and wind conditions are most stable, with no thermal activity from the sun.
Pilot’s decision is final and will not be debated.
- Failure to attend on the agreed upon date will result in forfeiting this prize.