Job Title - Territory Manager
Reports to - National Account Manager
Location - New York, NY, USA
Job Type - Permanent
This role profile is a guide to the work you will initially be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to incorporate changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment.
Overall Purpose of the Role
Implement territory sales strategy that supportsnational and regional sales initiatives and respond to customer and prospect enquires.
Maintain positive relationships with clients, vendors and employees, follow up new sales leads, increased purchasing and referrals.
Nurture key stakeholder relationships, and make a point to offer value and opportunity wherever possible.
Demonstrate correct behaviors to support line manager and leadership teams, in line with the Grenade® values and overall business strategy.
- Increase retail sales, brand awareness and product education of healthy snacking in retail locations.
- Work closely with management and employees to build lasting mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Maintain working knowledge of health and fitness industry and stay up to date with trends.
- Correct in-store merchandising issues as needed (display, fixture, product placement, pricing).
- Educate store personnel on product features, benefits, and promotions.
- Attend trade shows and demos as necessary.
- Replace and maintain POS signage, fixtures and demo displays.
- Accurately complete store visit and follow reports, paperwork, training in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines.
- Manage schedule independently as, ensuring territory (approx. 50-70 locations) visits are covered efficiently and per expectations
- Develop, implement and maintain a business plan for the designated territory, driving measurable results for stores
- Minimum 2 years outside sales and merchandising experience.
- Advanced understanding of health and fitness industry.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Outlook, Work, Power Point and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and able to perform tasks accurately.
- Highly Organised with the ability to manage time efficiently.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic and Tenacious and target driven.
- ‘On the go CPG’ Experience.
- BS degree in business or relevant field a plus.
- Passion for health and fitness.
- Monday - Friday work schedule, 8am to 5pm (some nights and weekends may be required).
- Occasional overnight travel is required in some territories (travel expenses reimbursed).
- Outside territory travel may also occur including air travel.
- Background checks and Drugs Screening will be required.
Apply now by sending your CV plus Cover Letter to [email protected]