Job Title - Sales Support Specialist
Reports to - National Account Manager
Location - Grenade LLC, Cranston, Rhose Island
Function - Admin
Job Type - Permanent
This role profile is a guide to the work you will initially be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to incorporate changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment.
Overall Purpose of the Role
To provide support to our sales team, management team and respond to inquiries.
Maintain positive relationships and efficient workflow with clients, vendors and employees.
Facilitate open sales tasks through the appropriate channels until completion. Offer value wherever possible.
Support line manager and leadership teams, in line with the Grenade® values and overall business strategy.
- Provide exceptional service and assistance to customers regarding account statuses and all relevant account issues.
- Provide and analysis sales data to support the sales team.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for customer meetings.
- Update all relevant sales documentation.
- Manage sales tracking tools, provide reports and analysis.
- Record sales trends fill out and maintain item and account setup forms.
- Work closely with Account Managers to develop specific sales strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and feedback to sales team.
- Suggest sales process improvements.
- Manage full customer experience and ensure excellent customer journey.
- Proven work experience as a Sales support specialist or Sales support associate.
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems.
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Teamwork and motivational skills.
- Highly Organized with the ability to manage time efficiently.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- BS degree in business or relevant field a plus.
- Passion for health and fitness.
- High personal emphasis on company culture.
- Monday - Friday work schedule, 8am to 5pm (some nights and weekends may be required).
- Background checks and Drugs Screening will be required.
Apply now by sending your CV plus Cover Letter to [email protected]