White Chocolate Stuffed Cookies
If Carb Killa® spread's your thang, then you're sure to love these drool-worthy stuffed cookies, courtesy of baking genius Rosie Brown! Packed with our tasty White Chocolate spread, these delicious cookies are a great healthier alternative to high calorie, sugar-crammed cookies. With just 6g of sugar and 171 calories per cookie, you can enjoy guilt-free indulgence! Give this recipe a go and be sure to tag us in your creations - we'd love to see!
160g Gluten Free flour
20g Hydra 6® protein powder, Killa Vanilla
1/2 cup coconut oil (softened to room temp)
1/2 cup almond milk
2/3 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
12 tsp Carb Killa® spread, White Chocolate Cookie
1) In a large bowl, whisk together flour, protein powder, baking soda, baking powder and sea salt
2) Next, add in the almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix with a spoon until well combined
3) Then, add in the softened coconut oil and mix in with your hands until a large, sticky 'dough-like' ball has formed. Refrigerate this for at least an hour
4) Preheat your oven to 180°C/350F
5) Then, take your 'dough' out of the fridge and roll into 12 small dough balls. Using your thumb, press the centre of each small ball to create a round crevice for the Carb Killa® spread. Next, spoon about 1 tsp of spread into the crevice and cover with roughly 1tsp of the left over dough
6) Flatten your dough balls into cookie shapes and place onto a cookie sheet or baking tray
7) Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden
8) Once baked, removed from the oven and allow to cool for around 15 minutes - this will ensure the cookies firm up and don't fall apart!)
9) Indulge and enjoy!
Macros (per cookie)
171 calories | 6g sugar | 7g fat | 22g carbs | 3g protein
Always tired? Need an on-the-go boost during your busy day? Well, you’re in luck! Here’s 7 of the best...