White Chocolate Salted Peanut French Toast
In need of some breakfast inspo? Well, look no further! This indulgent White Chocolate Salted Peanut French toast recipe is a must for those mornings when your sweet tooth needs satisfying and you've got the time to whip up something a lil fancy. Packed with fruit and oozing with Carb Killa® goodness, this French toast really is perfect for those with a love of all things sweet. Give this a go and tag us in your photos on Instagram - we challenge you to make it look as good as Charley Roberts does!
3 slices of bread (white, brown, your choice!)
3 egg whites
A dash of cinnamon
Coconut oil or cooking spray
A dash of vanilla extract
A splash of dairy-free milk
1/2 scoop Hydra 6® protein powder, Killa Vanilla
1 Carb Killa® White Chocolate Salted Peanut bar
Carb Killa® Spread, White Chocolate
1) Start by whisking together the egg whites, milk, protein powder and the vanilla and cinnamon extract in a large mixing bowl
2) Next, heat the coconut oil or cooking spray in a frying pan on a medium heat
3) While the pan is heating up, soak the slices of bread in the mixture and place into the pan, cooking on one side until crisp and golden, then turning over to cook on the other side
4) Once fried, allow the bread to cool down then slather on Carb Killa® Spread and pile each slice on top of each other
5) Finish by decorating with fresh berries and chunks of the delicious Carb Killa® White Chocolate Salted Peanut bar
Super easy and delicious, this recipe is a winner for a extra special weekend brunch. Give it a go or, if you're after more breakfast inspiration, head over to our blog where we reveal our top 3 easy, high protein breakfast ideas.
Rumoured to aid weight loss, improve brain health and lower the risk of cancer, it’s no surprise that the intermittent...