White Chocolate Cookie Carb Killa® cheesecake
Who'd have thought it? A high protein, low sugar version of everyone's favourite dessert! This delicious, white chocolate cookie cheesecake is the perfect pudding for those who are watching their macros but still want to indulge. Give this recipe a go and make sure you tag us in your photos over on Instagram @grenadeofficial.
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp almond milk
Grenade Carb Killa® White Chocolate Cookie protein bar
Grenade Reload® Chocolate Browning protein flapjack
125g light cream cheese
15g Grenade Hydra 6® Protein Vanilla
50g egg whites
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
4 'squares' of white chocolate
- First, crumble the Reload® Chocolate Browning flapjack and mix with coconut oil and almond milk. Then press the mixture down into a spring form baking tin to form the cheesecake base
- Next, mix the cream cheese with the Hydra 6® Protein, egg whites and vanilla extract
- Spread mix over cheesecake base and cook at 150°C (300°F) for 20 minutes. Be sure to keep checking the cheesecake to ensure it doesn't burn. It should also have a slight wobble to the texture
- Next, take the cheesecake out of the oven and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Finally, melt the white chocolate and drizzle this over the cheesecake. Garnish with chunks of White Chocolate Cookie Carb Killa® Bar, along with low-sugar white chocolate buttons if you wish
Macros per cheesecake (serves 4)
Cals 1033 | Fat 51.7g | Protein 69.1g
Simple yet delicious, you'd be stupid not to give this recipe a go! Get baking and be sure to let us know how you get on - we'd love to see your creations!
Rumoured to aid weight loss, improve brain health and lower the risk of cancer, it’s no surprise that the intermittent...