Peanut Nutter Cheesecake
Looking for a twist to a classic cheesecake? Our ambassador Chloe Ashford has made this nuts Peanut Nutter Cheesecake. Find all the recipe details below.
340g Fat Free Greek Yoghurt (Fage 0%)
1 Large Egg
30g Sweetener of Choice
1 Scoop Grenade Hydra 6 Peanut Nutter Protein Powder
1 tsp Vanilla extract
60g Low Fat Biscuits (Heinz Banana Biscotti)
50g butter substitute
- Crush your biscuits and to melted butter then combine until clumps start to form.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Take your 6-inch spring-form pan and grease it with oil. Add your butter and biscuit mix to the pan, spread and press firmly to make a solid base.
- Place in the oven for 8 minutes then remove to allow it to cool.
- While your base is cooling, combine yoghurt, quark and the egg in a mixer or hand mixer. Once mixed to a creamy consistency, slowly add in the sweetener, salt, protein powder and vanilla extract.
- Once all combined transfer the mixture into a 6-inch spring-form pan (remember to spray the sides of the pan with oil again). Place into oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes in the oven, reduce heat to 150 and bake for 30-35 minutes (times vary for ovens and if ingredients are changed)
- The cheesecake should still jiggle slightly in the middle but not look uncooked. If the sides have shrunk in and cracks have formed your cheesecake should be ready to be taken out.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool thoroughly. After it’s completely cooled, place it in the fridge overnight. Then top with anything you desire (fruit, chocolate, peanut butter, ice cream) and enjoy!
If you want to see more of Chloe's bakes and treats, check out her Instagram page here.
Rumoured to aid weight loss, improve brain health and lower the risk of cancer, it’s no surprise that the intermittent...