Peanut Butter and Caramel Protein Slices
Packed with chocolate, peanut butter and gooey caramel, it doesn't get more indulgent than these delicious protein slices, created by the talented Charley Roberts. A healthier sweet treat to enjoy with your evening cuppa or the perfect snack to pack in your lunch bag for work, these protein slices can be eaten whenever and they're super easy to whip up! Give them a go and make sure you tag us in your photos @grenadeofficial.
2 scoops of Hydra 6® protein, Chocolate Charge
3 tbsp cacao powder
1 and 1/2 cup of pitted dates
1 cup of oats
Peanut Butter Layer
3 tbsp smooth peanut butter
2 tbsp Carb Killa® spread, White Chocolate
1 Carb Killa® bar, White Chocolate Salted Peanut
50g dark chocolate
1) First, make the brownie base of the protein slices. Start by combining the protein powder, the cacao powder, dates and oats in a blender, blitzing until fully combined and the mixture is of a sticky consistency
2) Then, press the base mixture into a lined brownie tray and pop into the freezer to set
3) While the base is setting, combine the Carb Killa® spread and the peanut butter. Once the base is set, spread this mixture on top and place back in the freezer to set further
4) Next, melt the dark chocolate and chop the Carb Killa® bar into small chunks
5) Take the brownie base out of the freezer and pour over the melted chocolate and scatter the Carb Killa® chunks on top
6) To finish, place back into the freezer to set for a further few hours
7) Once yet, cut into square slices and enjoy! You can also store these slices in an air tight container for later snacking!
Easy, right? Give this tasty recipe a go and satisfy your sweet tooth on those days where you're in desperate need of a treat but trying to be healthier. If you'd like more delicious snacks ideas, head over to our blog or you can also visit Charley's blog for more of her homemade goodness!
Rumoured to aid weight loss, improve brain health and lower the risk of cancer, it’s no surprise that the intermittent...