Indulgent Chocolate Stuffed Cookies
Looking for the perfect cookie to dip into your tea? Don't worry, we have this covered! Have a go at recreating our recipe for these indulgent Carb Killa® Spread stuffed cookies. You can thank us later for making your elevenses that little bit better.
70g Plain Flour
30g Hydra 6® Killa Vanilla Protein Powder
50g Oat Flour (or blended rolled oats)
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
40g Chocolate Chips
45g Carb Killa® Milk Chocolate Spread (frozen into 12 small ‘discs’)
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C
2. Whisk the cream and the butter until it is light and fluffy
3. Add the egg, whisk briefly, then add the Vanilla Extract to the mixture
4. Add in the Hydra 6® Protein Powder, Oat Flour, Plain Flour, Truvia and stir into the mixture until a dough starts to form
5. Add in the chocolate chips and fold into the dough
6. Wrap the dough in cling film and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
7. Line 2 Baking Trays with Baking Parchment
8. Divide the dough into 12 balls.
9. Flatten each ball and place the frozen Carb Killa® Spread discs in the middle
10. Wrap the edges of the dough around the chocolate disc, seal and flatten slightly
11. Place on the baking tray and repeat with the other cookie balls. (generously space out each cookie)
12. Bake for approximately 8 minutes for a softer cookie or 10 minutes for a firmer cookie
13. Let the cookies rest on the tray for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool
14. Once cooled, make yourself a cuppa and enjoy!
Macros Per Cookie (Makes 12)
146 Calories | 10.6g Carbs | 7.5g Fat | 3.8g Protein
Always tired? Need an on-the-go boost during your busy day? Well, you’re in luck! Here’s 7 of the best...