How To Make Protein Pancakes: White Chocolate Salted Peanut Stack
Pancakes – a creation so great, they’ve got a whole day dedicated to them! Check out these mouth-watering Carb Killa® White Chocolate Salted Peanut protein pancakes? You’ve got foodie @adammacros to thank for this winner of a recipe! Give it a go and don’t forget to tag us in your photos – we can’t wait to see your stacks!
1 medium egg
2.7oz almond milk
1tsp baking powder
¼ cup protein powder
1 cup plain flour
Toppings and fillings
White chocolate chunks
1/8 cup crushed peanuts
2oz low calorie ice-cream, Candy Bar flavour
2 tablespoon powdered peanut butter
1) First, in a large bowl, combine the baking powder, protein powder and plain flour and mix
2) Then, add the almond milk, the egg and the water and whisk until smooth – be sure not to over whisk!
3) Once whisked, pour the mixture into a measuring jug. Then, gently pour the mixture onto a medium heat skillet or a non-stick pan. Pour in small circular shapes to create your pancakes
4) After 3-4 minutes on one side (or once the pancakes start bubbling), flip them over and cook for a further 1-2 minutes
5) Once your pancakes are cooled, stack them up and start adding your toppings – this is your chance to get creative!
6) Serve and enjoy – be sure to get a photo of your creation before you dig in and tag us at @grenade.us
So, hands up who’s giving this protein pancake recipe a go? Don’t fancy pancakes? Head over to our blog to see more of our delicious recipes – our Hazel Nutter Protein Cookies are the perfect treat or perhaps you’re looking for some breakfast inspo? We’ve got you covered!