Grenade® Rocky Road Protein Bars
Team Grenade Ambassador Lea Phillips has created the ultimate Rocky Road recipe for you to re-create for yourselves at home. Don't forget, if you give this recipe a go, be sure tag us( @GrenadeOfficial) in your photos!
100g of 70% Dark Chocolate
100g Grenade® Carb Killa® Milk Chocolate Spread®
50g Mini Marshmallows
1 Grenade® Carb Killa® Brownie
15g of Grenade® Hydra 6® 'Peanut Nutter' Protein Powder
- Line a small tin with greaseproof paper (7” x 9” or an 8” x 8”)
- Chop the Carb Killa® Brownie into small cubed pieces
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave until it’s melted
- Add the Carb Killa® Spread and Hydra 6® Protein and mix well (whilst still warm)
- Add 45g nuts, 45g of marshmallows and the chopped Carb Killa® Brownie
- Pour the mixture into the tin and press down firmly
- Sprinkle the remainder of the peanuts and marshmallows
- Pop in the fridge for 20 minutes then cut into 8 slices
Makes 8 Slices | Macros Per Slice
Calories 237 | Fat 15.3g | Carbs 17.9 g | Protein 9.7g
If you want to see more great recipes, head over to Lea's Instagram for some serious foody goodness!
Always tired? Need an on-the-go boost during your busy day? Well, you’re in luck! Here’s 7 of the best...