Grenade® Rocky Road Protein Bars
Team Grenade Ambassador Lea Phillips has created the ultimate Rocky Road recipe for you to re-create for yourselves at home. Don't forget, if you give this recipe a go, be sure tag us( @GrenadeOfficial) in your photos!
100g of 70% Dark Chocolate
100g Grenade® Carb Killa® Milk Chocolate Spread®
50g Mini Marshmallows
1 Grenade® Carb Killa® Brownie
15g of Grenade® Hydra 6® 'Peanut Nutter' Protein Powder
- Line a small tin with greaseproof paper (7” x 9” or an 8” x 8”)
- Chop the Carb Killa® Brownie into small cubed pieces
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave until it’s melted
- Add the Carb Killa® Spread and Hydra 6® Protein and mix well (whilst still warm)
- Add 45g nuts, 45g of marshmallows and the chopped Carb Killa® Brownie
- Pour the mixture into the tin and press down firmly
- Sprinkle the remainder of the peanuts and marshmallows
- Pop in the fridge for 20 minutes then cut into 8 slices
Makes 8 Slices | Macros Per Slice
Calories 237 | Fat 15.3g | Carbs 17.9 g | Protein 9.7g
If you want to see more great recipes, head over to Lea's Instagram for some serious foody goodness!
Rumoured to aid weight loss, improve brain health and lower the risk of cancer, it’s no surprise that the intermittent...