Grenade® protein pizza
Who can say no to a slice of pizza? Not us! This delicious Grenade® protein pizza tastes as good as it looks. Topped with our indulgent Carb Killa® Spread, chunks of your fave Carb Killa® bar and, well, whatever you fancy really! This dessert pizza is the perfect versatile recipe for those who like to get creative. Give it a go and let us know what else you added over on our Instagram at @grenadeofficial - we'd love to see your masterpieces!
110g 0% fat Greek yogurt
75g plain flour
50g Killa Vanilla Hydra 6 Protein Powder
1 tsp baking powder
Carb Killa® Spread Hazel Nutter
Sugar free mini marshmallows
Dark chocolate chips
1 Diced White Chocolate Cookie Carb Killa® Bar (choice of flavour)
4 sliced strawberries (optional)
1. First, preheat oven to 180°C
2. Then, mix the flour, Hydra 6 Protein Powder and baking powder together
3. Add the Greek yogurt and mix until a dough forms
4. After this, knead the dough for a few minutes until the it's smooth
5. Then sprinkle some flour onto a clean surface and roll out your dough
6. Place the rolled out dough onto a pizza baking tray. Using your thumb, gently press along the rim of the dough leaving a 1cm ‘crust’ around the edge
7. Once done, bake the base for 5-6 minutes
8. Next, remove the pizza base and spread on the Carb Killa® Spread
9. Top with marshmallows, chocolate chips & the diced Carb Killa® Bar
10. Once you've added toppings to your base, return the pizza to the oven and bake for another 2 minutes or once the marshmallows are slightly browned
11. To finish, garnish with sliced strawberries, serve and enjoy!
Macros (For whole base only)
511 cals | 61.5g carbs | 55.3g protein | 3.4g fat
Easy, right? Give this protein dessert a go or head over to our blog to see more delicious protein recipes.
Rumoured to aid weight loss, improve brain health and lower the risk of cancer, it’s no surprise that the intermittent...