Grenade® protein pizza
Who can say no to a slice of pizza? Not us! This delicious Grenade® protein pizza tastes as good as it looks. Topped with our indulgent Carb Killa® Spread, chunks of your fave Carb Killa® bar and, well, whatever you fancy really! This dessert pizza is the perfect versatile recipe for those who like to get creative. Give it a go and let us know what else you added over on our Instagram at @grenadeofficial - we'd love to see your masterpieces!
110g 0% fat Greek yogurt
75g plain flour
50g Killa Vanilla Hydra 6 Protein Powder
1 tsp baking powder
Carb Killa® Spread Hazel Nutter
Sugar free mini marshmallows
Dark chocolate chips
1 Diced White Chocolate Cookie Carb Killa® Bar (choice of flavour)
4 sliced strawberries (optional)
1. First, preheat oven to 180°C
2. Then, mix the flour, Hydra 6 Protein Powder and baking powder together
3. Add the Greek yogurt and mix until a dough forms
4. After this, knead the dough for a few minutes until the it's smooth
5. Then sprinkle some flour onto a clean surface and roll out your dough
6. Place the rolled out dough onto a pizza baking tray. Using your thumb, gently press along the rim of the dough leaving a 1cm ‘crust’ around the edge
7. Once done, bake the base for 5-6 minutes
8. Next, remove the pizza base and spread on the Carb Killa® Spread
9. Top with marshmallows, chocolate chips & the diced Carb Killa® Bar
10. Once you've added toppings to your base, return the pizza to the oven and bake for another 2 minutes or once the marshmallows are slightly browned
11. To finish, garnish with sliced strawberries, serve and enjoy!
Macros (For whole base only)
511 cals | 61.5g carbs | 55.3g protein | 3.4g fat
Easy, right? Give this protein dessert a go or head over to our blog to see more delicious protein recipes.
From low-carb dieters to those who welcome wonders such as bread and potatoes with open arms, we all have our...