Grenade® chocolate protein truffles
Need a little nudge in the kitchen? So did football freestyler and funny guy Daniel Cutting. Just like you, Dan was keen to learn how to make healthy snacks to fuel his busy, active lifestyle so we got fitness influencer and nutritionist Lainey Griffin to show him the ropes and teach him how to make these tasty protein truffles!
Fancy giving these healthier, guilt-free treats a go for yourself? Give the below video a watch to find out how!
1) First, blitz up the two Carb Killa® Go Nuts™ bars in a blender until they are a powdery consistency
2) Add the Carb Killa® spread, the Hydra 6® protein powder and the Sukrin gold fibre syrup to the blender and blend into the Go Nuts® bar powder. This will form your ‘truffle mixture’. If it is too hard, you can add a small amount of water or milk to soften the mixture slightly
3) Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop the mixture into ball shapes – you can then use your hands to perfect the shape of the truffle balls
4) After this, place the balls onto a baking tray and place in the freezer to harden
5) While the balls in the freezer, melt the dark chocolate chips in the microwave – keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn!
6) Once the chocolate is melted and your balls have hardened slightly, roll the balls in the dark chocolate so they are completely covered
7) Next, place the balls back onto the baking tray and place into the freezer until set
8) Once the chocolate has set, the truffles are ready to enjoy! They’re perfect for at home or on the go guilt-free indulgence!
We’d love to see your protein truffle creations so be sure to tag us in your photos on Instagram: @grenadeofficial.
Rumoured to aid weight loss, improve brain health and lower the risk of cancer, it’s no surprise that the intermittent...