Grenade® Chocolate Peanut Butter Pop Tart
You won't be able to resist these delicious Pop tarts, topped with Peanut Butter and Carb Killa® Milk Chocolate Protein Spread. Be sure to give this recipe a go and be sure to tag us in your photos at @GrenadeOfficial
45g Plain Flour
12g Powdered Peanut Butter (Pb2 used in recipe)
70g Fat Free Fage Yoghurt
2g Baking Soda
2 Scoops Hydra 6® Chocolate Charge Protein Powder
100g Fat Free Fage Yoghurt
15g Carb Killa® Milk Chocolate Protein Spread
2 Tbsp (12g) Powdered Peanut Butter
1. Preheat your oven to 190°C
2. Add all the crust ingredients into a food processor and mix until a ball of dough is formed
3. Lightly dust cling film in flour and wrap up the dough to chill in the fridge for a minimum of 10 minutes
4. Once chilled, place the dough on a floured surface and roll it out as much as possible. Ensure the length is longer than the width.
5. Once done, take a knife and halve the dough
6. Combine both the Grenade Hydra 6® Protein Powder and the Yoghurt to create your filling, then spread out into a rectangular shape across one half of the dough
7. Carefully fold over the edges to encase the filling, making sure to pinch the corners down to make sure none of the filling escapes
8. Take the other half of the dough and lay it on top, tuck the loose dough underneath and crimp the edges tightly (the loose dough will bake into the bottom)
9. Transfer your pop tart onto a parchment lined baking tray and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes
10. Remove when golden brown and allow it cool completely
11. For the topping, add the Grenade Carb Killa® Spread to a bowl and heat in the microwave for 10 second intervals until it is a runny consistency
12. In a separate bowl, slowly add water to the powdered peanut butter until you get a runny consistency
13. Lastly, drizzle both toppings over your cooled pop tart and enjoy!
Macros Per Pop Tart
547 Calories | 11g Fat | 58g Protein | 58g Carbs
Thanks to our Team Grenade Ambassador Chloe Ashford for the recipe. To see more foody goodness, head over to her Instagram.
Rumoured to aid weight loss, improve brain health and lower the risk of cancer, it’s no surprise that the intermittent...