Dark Chocolate Raspberry Protein Cups
Calling all dark chocolate fans! Wanna take your baking to the dark side? Then, why not whip up these decadent protein cups, featuring our delicious Dark Chocolate Raspberry Carb Killa® bar and created by the talented The Blondie Baker! They're easy, tasty and lower in calories too - what's not to love?!
Give 'em a go and be sure to share your creations over on our social channels.
1 Grenade® Carb Killa® Dark Chocolate Raspberry bar
300g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
30g Carb Killa® spread, Milk Chocolate
30g Hydra 6® protein powder, Killa Vanilla
50g sugar free raspberry jam
1 small jug
15 hole silicone ice cube tray
Piping bag (optional)
1) First, melt 150g of the dark chocolate, either in the microwave or on the hob using a bain-marie
2) Then, add 15g of protein powder and mix thoroughly ensuring there are no lumps
3) Spoon roughly 10g of the mix into each space in the ice cube tray. Gently tap the side of the tray to even out the mixture, then place into the fridge to slightly harden for approx. 10 minutes
4) Next, pour the raspberry jam into a piping bag and pipe out a small dollop into each space in the tray, on top of the chocolate mixture - you can also do this using a teaspoon
5) Melt the remaining dark chocolate and gently add a spoonful to each space in the tray on top of the jam
6) Then, chop up the Carb Killa® Dark Chocolate Raspberry bar and place on top of your protein cups
7) Place the protein cup tray into the fridge for 30 minutes or until fully set
8) Once set, pop each protein cup out of the silicone tray and enjoy!
Who's drooling just looking at these?! Well, we've got even more recipe inspo over on our blog - how about these Peanut Nutter™ Protein Balls?