Coconut Chocolate Protein Balls
Our Coconut Chocolate Protein Balls are the perfect snack for when you need that little chocolate fix! Give our super simple recipe a go and be sure to tag us in your photos at @GrenadeOfficial .
165g Black Beans (drained & rinsed)
10g Cocoa Powder
20g Almond Flour (Ground Almonds)
10g Coconut Flour
20g Truvia (optional)
50g Carb Killa® Hazel-Nutter Spread
30g Hydra 6® Chocolate Protein Powder
50ml Almond Milk
20g Desiccated Coconut
1. Blend the Black Beans with the milk until smooth.
2. Add in the Coconut Flour, Almond Flour, Cocoa Powder, Hydra 6® Protein Powder (also Trivia if using) and Carb Killa® Spread
3. Blend until it forms a dough
4. Scoop the dough out and place in the freezer for 30 minutes
5. Remove from the freezer and divide into 20 balls
6. Roll each ball in the desiccated coconut
7. Store in the fridge or freezer
Marcos Per 1 Ball (Makes 20)
43 Calories | 2.5g Fat | 2.5g Carbs | 2.3g Protein
Always tired? Need an on-the-go boost during your busy day? Well, you’re in luck! Here’s 7 of the best...