Carb Killa® Salted Caramel Waffles
Whether you're treating yourself to an extra fancy breakfast or looking for a delicious desert idea to try out, we promise these Salted Caramel waffles won't disappoint. Topped with Carb Killa® spread and our brand new Salted Caramel Carb Killa® bar, this tasty, protein-packed banana waffle stack may look impressive but it's super easy to make!
3/4 cup of oats
1 ripe banana
1 scoop Hydra 6® protein powder, Killa Vanilla
1.5 cup of unsweetened almond milk
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp salted caramel extract
A pinch of salt
1) Start by blitzing the oats in a blender until they are ground into a fine powder
2) Next, add the rest of the waffle ingredients and blend until smooth - you can add more almond milk to the mix if the batter is too thick to pour
3) Once all blitzed together, allow the batter to sit for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, heat up your waffle iron
4) Then, lightly grease the waffle iron and pour on the batter. Cook until the waffle is a golden brown colour
5) Repeat until you have a stack of waffles to decorate then (the best bit), it's time to add your toppings!
6) Be creative - drizzle with the Carb Killa® spread, add chunks of Carb Killa® bar and throw on a few of your fave ingredients. Fruit, nuts, chocolate chips - whatever takes you fancy!
And voila! Super easy and super satisfying - what's not to love?!
If you're looking for even more recipe inspo, then pop over to our blog, where you'll find even more tempting recipes to try out! We also explore why you should most definitely be eating more carbs!