Carb Killa® Pronuts
Who doesn’t love a good donut? It’s the perfect, Instagram-worthy treat, often tasting just as good as it looks. And these delicious Carb Killa® Pronuts are no different! Created by Grenade® ambassador and foodie Chloe Ashford, which tasty treat will you choose to bake – the decadent Dark Chocolate Raspberry donut or mouth-watering White Chocolate Salted Peanut?
No pressure – you could always make both flavour pronuts (who can resist?!). As always, tag us in your creations over on Instagram!
60g porridge oats
35g Hydra 6® protein powder, Killa Vanilla
10g coconut flour
1 large egg
150ml almond milk
60g fat free Greek yoghurt
60g pumpkin puree
25g white or dark chocolate (which will you choose?!)
12g PB2 powdered peanut butter
1 Carb Killa® bar, Dark Chocolate Raspberry or White Chocolate Salted Peanut (your choice!)
1 Carb Killa® Go Nuts™ bar
1) First, blend the porridge oats to a fine powder. Then, in a large bowl, combine the blended oats with the other dry ingredients, except the Carb Killa® bars and the chocolate
2) Next, in a separate bowl, mix together all of the wet ingredients except the almond milk. Once mixed, slowly add in the dry ingredients
3) Once the mixture starts to firm up, add in the almond milk and mix until a ‘batter’ consistency forms
4) After this, transfer the mixture into a greased donut pan and place in the oven. Bake at 180° for around 10-15 minutes – the donuts should be firm to touch when they’re fully baked
5) Set the donuts aside to cool – don’t remove them from the pan until they are completely cool
6) While your donuts cool down, chop up the Carb Killa® bars into small chunks. You can also melt your chocolate in the microwave – be careful not to burn it! Once melted, mix in the powdered peanut butter
7) Once your donuts are cool, dip them into your melted chocolate mixture and top with the Carb Killa® chunks
But which Carb Killa® flavour pronuts will you choose?! Make sure you tag us in your photos over on Instagram @grenadeofficial. If this recipe has got you craving more sweet treats, head over to our blog for more delicious recipes and nutritional tips.
Rumoured to aid weight loss, improve brain health and lower the risk of cancer, it’s no surprise that the intermittent...