Carb Killa® Gingerbread Cookies
We may be bias but we can't get enough of our limited edition, festive Carb Killa® flavour, Gingerbread. As well as being the perfect high protein, low sugar Christmassy treat, it's also a great addition to your healthier cakes and bakes. Take these delicious cookies, created by the talented Charley Roberts. These oatmeal cookies feature small chunks of our festive bar, as well as Christmas spices and our tasty Peanut Nutter™ Hydra 6® protein powder. Give these festive bakes a go and let us know how you get on!
1) Start by preheating the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with grease-proof paper
2) Then, in a food processor, blitz the oats until the form a fine powder
3) Add in the rest of the ingredients, except the Carb Killa® bar, and blend everything together until well combined
4) Next, chop the Carb Killa® bar into small chunks and add into the mixture. Pulse the mixture for a few seconds so the chunks are evenly distributed within the mixture
5) Then, mould the mixture into balls and flatten into a cookie shape - you should be able to make approximately 10 cookies
6) Pop in the oven and bake for around 10 minutes or until golden
7) Allow to cool then enjoy!
So easy yet so tasty! If you're feelin' festive, then give these Christmas cookies a go and be sure to tag us in your creations over on Instagram. In need of more sweet treat inspo? Our blog is the place to go! Give these delicious macro-friendly mince pies a go, a great alternative to your fave festive treat.