Carb Killa® Banana Bread
Searching for some new recipes to try out this year? Follow our recipe below to make your own Carb Killa® Banana Bread.
285g plain flour
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
110g butter, plus extra for greasing
225g caster sugar
2 free-range eggs
4 ripe bananas, mashed
85ml Carb Killa® Banana Armour Shake
2 Carb Killa® Banana Armour Bar, chopped
Carb® Killa Spread
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, cream the sugar and butter together until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, mashed bananas, Carb Killa Banana Armour Shake® to the butter mixture and mix well.
- Fold in the flour mixture and 1 chopped Carb Killa® Banana Armour bar.
- Grease a 20cm x 12.5cm loaf tin and pour the cake mixture into the tin.
- Bake for about an hour, or until well-risen and golden-brown. If it is baked on top and still uncooked in the middle, cover with tin foil and place back in the oven to stop the top
- from browning too much.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the tin for a few minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely
- Drizzle the top of the bread with a Carb Killa® Spread of your choice and add 1 chopped Carb Killa® bar on top to finish.
If you decide to try out this yummy Carb Killa® recipe, be sure to tag us at @Grenadeofficial
Rumoured to aid weight loss, improve brain health and lower the risk of cancer, it’s no surprise that the intermittent...