Birthday Cake Carb Killa® Cupcakes
Party like it’s your birthday everyday with these delicious Birthday Cake cupcakes! The talented Lea Phillips, also known as The Blondie Baker, whipped up these tasty treats to celebrate the wonder that is our Carb Killa® Birthday Cake bar, a favourite amongst many of you. Give them a go and don’t forget to tag us in your photos at @grenadeofficial – we’d love to see your cupcake creations!
Willow vegetable butter
Hydra 6® protein powder, Killa Vanilla
100g Icing Sugar
35ml Skimmed Milk
1) First, preheat the oven to 160°C and line a cupcake tin with cupcake cases (not muffin cases)
2) Next, in a large bowl, add the egg, oil and sugar together and beat well
3) Then, add in the Carb Killa® White Chocolate Shake and mix thoroughly
4) Sieve the flour, baking powder and Hydra 6® Protein Powder into the mixture and stir together
5) After this, spoon the mixture into the cupcake cases - each one should roughly weigh around 40g
6) Tap the tin against your surface to even the mixture in the cases
7) Then, place into the middle of the oven for 16-17 mins until golden brown
8) Lastly, remove and allow to cool
For the frosting...
1) To start, add the butter into a large mixing bowl and beat to soften
2) Next, sieve the icing sugar and Hydra 6® Protein Powder into the bowl and add the milk
3) Beat the frosting really well ... use those biceps!
4) Then, place in the fridge for 10 minutes to thicken
5) Once thickened, spoon the frosting into a piping bag and pipe onto your cupcakes. Decorate with Birthday Cake Carb Killa® Bar slices and enjoy!
P.s do not put the cupcakes in the fridge
Macros per cupcake (recipe makes 9)
Calories 307 | Fat 17.1g | Carbs 17.2g | Protein 9.7g
If this delicious recipe has given you the baking bug, head over to our blog to see what other sweet treats you can create. Carb Killa® pronuts, anyone?
Always tired? Need an on-the-go boost during your busy day? Well, you’re in luck! Here’s 7 of the best...