BCAA Fruit Ice Lollies Recipe
Suns out, Ice Lollies in! Now you can enjoy a delicious, refreshing sweet treat in the sun without the sugar overload with this delicious Defend BCAA Fruit Lolly Recipe from Team Grenade Ambassador Chloe Ashford.
- ½ Serving Defend BCAA® Strawberry Mango
- ½ Serving Defend BCAA® Tropical
- 80g sliced Strawberries
- 100g Blueberries
- 2 x 200ml Water
- Mix one half serving (1 scoop) of Defend BCAA® with 200ml of water
- Pour equal amounts of the BCAA mix into each mould
- Take half the strawberries and blueberries and push to the bottom of the mould, then freeze for 1 hour
- Remove from freezer and repeat steps 1 & 2 for the rest of the Defend BCAA®
- Add the remaining mixed fruits Place back into the freezer for at least 3 hours
- Once ready, simply pop out of the mould and enjoy! (If you have trouble removing from the moulds, submerge in warm water for 10 seconds to loosen)
*To create multi-flavored lollies, simply use a half serving (1 scoop) of each of your favorite Grenade® Defend BCAA® flavors and mix each with 400-500ml of water (depending on mould size and amount of fruit added)
Recipe by Grenade Ambassador Chloe Ashford
Always tired? Need an on-the-go boost during your busy day? Well, you’re in luck! Here’s 7 of the best...