Social Media Specialist
Highly organised with a finger on the pulse for social trends, this individual will work to increase the growth and engagement of Grenade’s social channels within the UK.
Passionate about comms, you’ll be an excellent communicator, knowing more than a thing or two about great community management, with a solid understanding of Grenade’s brand, tone of voice and the industry we work in. As part of this you will also be expected to also take the lead on the scheduling of posts and the drafting of witty and grammar-perfect (!) captions.
Pivotal to the role, the Social Media Specialist is expected to be the gatekeeper for both inbound and outbound content for the channel, working seamlessly with the Creative Team to brief-in shoots and the Influencer Team to brief-in content from Grenade’s brand ambassadors.
Able to hit the ground running, you’ll be a whizz at managing your own to-do list, able to prioritise tasks effectively and proactively, remaining unflappable in the face of ever-changing business priorities. It will also be your duty to remain abreast of constantly changing channel nuances, communicating them to the Content Team and ensuring new processes and methods are adhered to.
Creativity is also a massive part of the role, you will need to think outside of the box and have fun with reactive (and often disruptive) ideas, constantly aware of TikTok and other meme-based social media trends to generate engagement and warmth for the brand.
- Planning and executing social media comms in line with content strategy and key business focuses.
- Collaborating with the Creative Team to drive overall content creation for the business based on channel requirements.
- Managing Grenade’s social media estates, with a particular focus on TikTok and Twitter.
- Maintain a ‘best-in-class’ approach to Community Management across all social media platforms.
- Manage the drafting of captions and the scheduling of optimised content at least one month in advance of publishing.
- Support on social media campaign proposals for key events, shoots and launches.
- Manage the Social Team’s stock and props ensuring we’ve always got enough of the good stuff!
- Keep on top of the latest competitor news, digital trends and industry innovation to share with wider teams.
- Living and breathing social media, this is an always-on role, with very light touch community management expected during some evenings and occasionally at weekends.