Social Media Executive (North America)
Reports to: Head of International Marketing
Location: Grenade® HQ, Hampton In Arden, Solihull, West Midlands/Remote Working
Function: International Marketing
Job Title: Permanent
Overall Purpose of the Role
The Grenade® brand is in a significant growth phase and, whilst still a leading brand within sports nutrition, new category growth means that Grenade® is now appealing to a far broader audience. Brand awareness and brand engagement are key to growth plans and there is a renewed focus to attract new customers to the brand in the USA.
As a creative, strategic and organised individual, the Social Media Executive will support Grenade®’s continued growth by conveying unique, powerful and informative content and messaging via the brand’s US social channels; Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
As the voice of the Grenade® brand, you will be an excellent communicator passionate about building an engaged community of followers, responsible for content planning and execution as well as all community management.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to plan and execute activity in line with the marketing plan
- Build campaign proposals for our social channels alongside the business strategy and ensuring the content is relevant
- Leverage data analytics to steer effective strategy and feedback this data to key stakeholders, whilst also managing KPIs to ensure continued growth
- Collaboratively working with in-house creative teams to oversee and direct based on channel requirements
- Scoping out additional places to source regionally relevant content from; freelancers, content creators etc.
- Working closely with US influencers to include them as integral components in social strategy and content
- Continuously keep on top of latest social trends and industry innovation
- Build posts and schedule content with a strong focus on optimised times to gain maximum reach and engagement per channel
- Community management of all platforms to ensure a customer centric approach to all channels you will manage.
- 1-2 years in a similar role, ideally in an FMCG business
- A social platform native who not only manages social channels as part of a job but as part of their lifestyle
- Proven experience in growing social engagement and conversations
- Able to analyse performance/trends and constantly working to make improvements to campaigns
- Copy writing skills / proof reading
- A thorough understanding of social strategies
- Experience of using social scheduling and monitoring platforms e.g. Sprout Social
- Excellent self-motivating, relationship, and management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to network effectively with our customers
- Happy for flexible work hours due to US hours and community management aspect
- Experience running Pinterest account for a business
- Photography / Videography / Editing Experience
- USA experience/exposure