About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Controller to play a pivotal role in our journey to create a global lifestyle brand. This is a very exciting time to join Grenade® and be a part of a close-knit, industry leading team of highly motivated individuals.
Joining Grenade’s high-performing team, during this exciting period of growth and brand expansion, promises to offer a unique and motivating working environment, with highly rewarding opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Complete management of BRC Accreditation, implementation/management/maintenance.
- Full ownership of complaint process through to supplier.
- Focused on the continual improvement of quality process.
- Responsible for incident management – e.g. recall
- Direct contact point to local TSO, responding to challenges and working with internal stakeholders + food lawyers to resolve.
- Ongoing technical support for new and existing business.
- Ownership of nutritional testing schedule and reporting database.
- Administration of internal stock policies.
- Implementing and educating legislation changes across/to the business.
- Maintaining strong working relationship with suppliers to build towards audits/review.
- KPI reporting against supplier non-conformities / complaints.
- Ensuring high quality and consistency of the Grenade® product range complying with agreed specifications with suppliers.
- Working with NPD team on product developments to ensure agreed criteria is met.
- Lead the long-term improvement of integration of the quality team into the wider business.
- Food manufacturing experience in a similar role is would be preferred but not essential.
- Internal Auditing Experience
- Degree level educated, science or food technology
- Food Safety and HACCP qualifications desirable
- Microbiology Knowledge, training would be an advantage
- Ability to complete/conduct audits, checks and quality analysis
- Data collection and report writing
- IT literate - use of Word, Excel, Database systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- High levels of accuracy in work and a methodical approach