Grenade is an international active nutrition/lifestyle brand, which has grown rapidly since its launch in 2010. Driven by its strong brand, distinctive products, and highly innovative approach, Grenade has made an explosive impact in the sports and active nutrition segments.
As a market leader, Grenade sells a range of nutritional products, both B2B and B2C, including its signature Grenade Bars and Drinks. Grenade has been included in the Sunday Times Fast Track Top 100 for the past three years running.
We are looking for an exceptional Purchasing Assistant to play a pivotal role in our journey to create a global lifestyle brand. This is a very exciting time to join Grenade and opportunity to be a part of a close-knit, industry leading team of highly motivated individuals.
Joining Grenade’s high-performing team, during this exciting period of growth and brand expansion, promises to offer a unique and motivating working environment, with highly rewarding opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Raise purchase orders to meet the demands of the business in accordance with the companies purchasing policy
- Communicate with suppliers over the phone and via email regarding delivery dates, orders, etc
- Resolving invoice queries with finance team
- Resolving booking in variances with logistics team
- Reconciliations of company stocks and yearly stock take
- Supporting the Demand and Supply Team
- Work closely with internal departments
- Understanding of purchasing and supply chain
- Organised and ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to maintain and build good working relationships
- Ambitious and determined
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- IT and computer literate – Microsoft Office
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave + birthday + bank holidays
- Additional days leave for your birthday
- Flexible Working
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Huge Staff Discount on products
- Length of Service Awards
- Study Support Programme
- Subsidised on site Nuffield Gym
- Free on-site parking