Job Title: OPERATIONS CO-ORDINATOR
Reports to: SENIOR OPERATIONS AND LOGISTICS MANAGER
Location: BOURNVILLE, BIRMINGHAM/REMOTE WORKING
Job Type: PERMANENT
This role profile is a guide to the work you will initially be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to incorporate changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment.
Grenade is an international active nutrition/lifestyle brand, which has grown rapidly since its launch in 2010. Driven by its strong brand, distinctive products, and highly innovative approach, Grenade has made an explosive impact in the sports and active nutrition segments.
As a market leader, Grenade sells a range of nutritional products, both B2B and B2C, including its signature Grenade Bars and Drinks. Grenade has been included in the Sunday Times Fast Track Top 100 for the past three years running.
We are looking for an exceptional Operations Co-ordinator specialising in export to play a pivotal role in our journey to create a global lifestyle brand. This is a very exciting time to join Grenade and opportunity to be a part of a close-knit, industry leading team of highly motivated individuals.
B2B Customer service, logistics, transport, and everything in between. Get our delicious bars and drinks where they need to be, when they need to be there. No day is the same and you need to be on your toes to ensure that when we come up with a fantastic new idea, like driving a tank through London or opening a new market on the other side of the world, we can ‘Get IT Done’ at lightning-fast speed!
Joining Grenade’s high-performing team, during this exciting period of growth and brand expansion, promises to offer a unique and motivating working environment, with highly rewarding opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Provide UK Operations support to the Sales, Marketing and Finance teams within the business.
- Enter orders and coordinate the fulfilment process from order entry through to delivery.
- Book transport, process imports and exports, plan packing operations and manage customers.
- Analyse data and processes, develop creative solutions and generate reports.
- Get involved in projects.
- Process orders from B2C and B2B customers.
- Manage orders coming via EDI, orders received via email as well as orders uploaded from customer portals.
- Manually create sales orders, warehouse shipments and transfer orders for both B2B and B2C customers.
- Ensure the orders are processed in timely manner and accurately following the customer’s specific requirements – SOP’s. Provide shipment documentation where required.
- Create SRO for any returns received back from customers.
- Work with transport haulage companies to organise any urgent shipments if required.
- Work closely with sales team and report back any queries if raised, regarding to their customer orders.
- Work with the finance team to ensure any price adjustments, credits and invoice queries are actioned and completed on time.
- Work closely with warehouse/ transport teams to ensure all orders are processed and delivered on time in full.
- Complete customer set up documents.
- Run inventory reports and carry out checks between systems to ensure the stock levels are accurate at both ends.
- Manage inventory levels and arrange the stock transfers as required.
- Work closely with the planning and sales s to plan any manual repack/ rework jobs with the warehouse team.
- Monitor the ERP alert inbox throughout the day.
- Investigate and resolve any errors received from ERP alert system.
- Experience within an FMCG operations environment.
- Confident communicator
- Clear and practical understanding of the Supply Chain end to end.
- Analytical and methodical approach with an attention to detail.
- Pro-active problem solver.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday annual leave + birthday + bank holidays
- Flexible Working
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Huge Staff Discount on products
- Length of Service Awards
- Study Support Programme
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised on site Nuffield Gym
- 24/7 access to our Silver award winning well-being assistance program