NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - GROCERY
Job Title: NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE- GROCERY (ASDA AND CO-OP)
Reports to: NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER- GROCERY
Location: BOURNVILLE, BIRMINGHAM/REMOTE WORKING
Function: UK SALES
Job Type: PERMANENT
This role profile is a guide to the work you will initially be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to incorporate changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment.
Grenade is an international active nutrition/lifestyle brand, which has grown rapidly since its launch in 2010. Driven by its strong brand, distinctive products, and highly innovative approach, Grenade has made an explosive impact in the sports and active nutrition segments.
As a market leader, Grenade sells a range of nutritional products, both B2B and B2C, including its signature Grenade Bars and Drinks. Grenade has been included in the Sunday Times Fast Track Top 100 for the past three years running.
We are looking for an exceptional Grocery Account Executive to work alongside our Asda and Coop NAM’s and play a pivotal role in growing these customers. This is a very exciting time to join Grenade and opportunity to be a part of a close-knit, industry leading team of highly motivated individuals.
Joining Grenade’s high-performing team, during this exciting period of growth and brand expansion, promises to offer a unique and motivating working environment, with highly rewarding opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Updating weekly Epos performance data and sharing the analysis and insight with both the NAM and the wider grocery team.
- Submitting promotional detail into the relevant customer portals.
- Promotional analysis and recommendations
- Approve and sign off invoices.
- Update and submit monthly forecasts for each customer.
- Resume the day-to-day contact with the customer supply chain team, flagging any relevant concerns to ensure best in practice communication.
- Work effectively with Grenade internal teams (supply, product, finance) to ensure efficiency for Grenade and customers.
- Where relevant, participate in customer review meetings alongside the NAM.
- Preferable account executive experience within an FMCG company.
- An organised, systematic approach with a keen eye for detail.
- The ability to effectively prioritise and keep on top of daily tasks.
- Be able to work both independently and under guidance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, organised and flexible.
- Team player.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave + birthday + bank holidays
- Additional days leave for your birthday.
- Flexible Working
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Huge Staff Discount on products
- Length of Service Awards
- Study Support Programme
- Subsidised on site Nuffield Gym
- Free on-site parking
- 24/7 access to our Silver award winning well-being assistance program
- Free entry to Cadbury World and discounted entry for friends and family