Influencer Marketing Executive
Reports to: Sponsorship and Partnerships Manager
Location: Hampton-in-Arden, West Midlands. Some UK travel may be required to attend events or marketing activations.
Job Type: Permanent, full time.
Overall Purpose of Role
The Grenade® brand is in a significant growth phase and whilst it is still a leading brand in the sports nutrition category, new category growth means the Grenade® brand is now appealing to a far broader audience.
Brand awareness and brand engagement are key to growth plans and there is a renewed focus to attract new customers to the Grenade® brand, both in the UK and internationally.
Having introduced a successful ambassador and influencer programme we now require this channel to evolve into a stage of significant growth to support our ambitions in 2021 and beyond.
- Lead the co-ordination and implementation of ambassador/influencer activity
- Point of contact for the Grenade influencer programme
- Identify and evaluate potential new influencers
- Responsible for close monitoring and regular reporting of ambassador / influencer activity
- Provide the required quality and useable performance data to allow the creation of any reports / presentations
- Create any ambassador / influencer briefs as required
- Oversee all product deliveries including care packages, PR opportunities and contractual VIK with the support of the Sponsorship & Partnerships Administrator
- Identify and implement processes to improve efficiency of administration and monitoring performance of this marketing channel
- Attend Grenade events / sponsored events when required
- Support in the activation and administration of marketing campaigns and/or sponsored activities
- To succeed in this role, you will have excellent multitasking skills, a creative way of thinking, brand understanding, and be comfortable presenting ideas and results to both key stakeholders and internal teams. You'll have previous experience in social media and influencer marketing and excel in leading your own projects.
- Specific experience with working with ambassadors / influencers in a social media context, not just managing people
- Experience of using tracking / performance software
- Have helped to grow a programme rather than just administer one, that would be an advantage
- Experienced with FMCG influencers? Not essential but helps as it means you understand our sector
- Personality and excitement to want to work with us