European Marketing Executive
Grenade® is an international active nutrition/lifestyle brand, which has grown rapidly since its launch in 2010. Driven by its strong brand, distinctive products, and highly innovative approach, Grenade® has made an explosive impact in the sports and active nutrition segments.
As a market leader, Grenade ® sells a range of nutritional products, both B2B and B2C, including its signature ‘Carb Killa’ range of high protein bars and drinks. Grenade® has been included in the Sunday Times Fast Track Top 100 for the past three years running.
We are looking for an exceptional European Marketing Executive to create awareness of and develop the Grenade® brand by communicating with target audiences, building and developing customer relationships. Supporting the European Marketing Manager with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing, and campaigns.
Joining Grenade’s high-performing team, during this exciting period of growth and brand expansion, promises to offer a unique and motivating working environment, with highly rewarding opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Support Marketing Manager ensuring marketing strategies are executed correctly throughout Europe
- Responsible for day-to-day marketing collateral requests from European countries
- Brief in marketing briefs to the creative team for a range of channels
- Monitoring European Grenade® marketing to ensure brand standards
- Creating marketing presentations as briefed by the Marketing Manager
- Communicating best practices taken from HQ templates and guides to countries
- Help plan and activate events (B2B & B2C)
- Competitor research both in category and in country
- Provide assets, guidance, or information in a host of channels using HQ resources including, organic social, paid social, influencer marketing, retail marketing and event marketing
- Organise all countries marketing strategies, plans, reviews and more into easy formats for the Marketing Manager
- Provide insight into latest social trends relevant to their designated countries
- Exploring new potential marketing channels in different countries
- Maintaining European social monitoring platform
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing
- 2-3+ Years in Marketing Role
- Strong understanding of brand building across multiple social media platforms
- Ability to write copy and content
- Exceptional multitasker
- Excellent self-motivating and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Drive and self-motivation
- Experience with managing marketing budgets
- Confidence to work independently at times
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave including birthday off
- Flexible Working
- Huge Staff Discount on products
- Study Support Programme