To support our continued growth and expansion in domestic and international markets, Grenade are looking for a commercially-focussed Data Analyst to work within the eComm team.
Naturally inquisitive and analytical, you’ll be able to work with large datasets to deliver actionable insights, analysing grenade.com data to improve engagement and monetisation of the buyers journey, and helping to achieve business objectives.
Working with other analysts in the business you’ll be pivotal in fostering a data-driven culture, that underpins our strategy and decision making.
- Be the go-to analyst for powerful, commercial insights, improving ecommerce performance, enhancing the online customer experience and supporting the Digital team to achieve company goals
- Proactively suggest new projects or initiatives to improve customer experience, increase revenue, reduce costs, and improve profitability.
- Share eComm analysis and insights across the UK and International business units
- Build automated reports as well as self-service reporting dashboards
- Measure and assess the attributed value of each channel and associated spend to drive business growth most efficiently.
- Provision of in-depth analyses of product usage, customer engagement, customer behaviours and revenue generation and the identification of optimal customer segments for behavioural targeting and personalisation testing
Preferred knowledge and experience:
- Experience with SQL and relational databases a plus.
- Google Analytics
- Attribution modelling
- Dashboard tools
- Familiarity with PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Social channels