Grenade® is an international active nutrition/lifestyle brand, which has grown rapidly since its launch in 2010. Driven by its strong brand, distinctive products, and highly innovative approach, Grenade® has made an explosive impact in the sports and active nutrition segments.
As a market leader, Grenade ® sells a range of nutritional products, both B2B and B2C, including its signature ‘Carb Killa’ range of high protein bars and drinks. Grenade® has been included in the Sunday Times Fast Track Top 100 for the past three years running.
Grenade.com is at the center of our growth strategy and we require an exceptional eCommerce manager to join us and help us realise the ambition. Reporting to the Head of eCommerce you’ll manage and maintain Grenade.com and associated international domains. You’ll get to work with all areas of the business and no day will be the same – fast paced, and challenging you’ll get a kick from delivering amazing results and experiences!
Joining Grenade’s high-performing team, during this exciting period of growth and brand expansion, promises to offer a unique and motivating working environment, with highly rewarding opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Day-to-day management of UK and International DTC sites
- Own the development and execution of eCommerce promotions and merchandising calendar
- Work across the business and trading territories to align and execute plans onsite
- Performance optimisation – helping to drive conversion, engagement and repeat purchase
- As part of the above, plan and perform A/B and multi-variate tests and ensure we are taking advantage of upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Work to develop and evolve features such as subscriptions, bundles, exclusives, custom products across UK and International
- Manage third party agencies ensuring they are delivering against plan and to budget
- Constantly improve the online customer experience, working with the CX team to identify and remedy any gaps
- Work with planning teams and operations to ensure inventory coverage
- Regularly report on trading performance by collating insight and data to be shared in weekly trade meetings
- 3 years+ eCommerce and digital marketing experience
- Strong experience of eCommerce platforms and associated tech/app stacks. We use Shopify and Nosto, Yotpo etc
- Demonstrable experience using optimisation tools such as Nosto, Google Optimse etc
- Strong knowledge across trading and digital marketing
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Ability to horizon scan, spot trends and stay ahead of the curve
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Digital marketing background
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Understanding of eCommerce and basic web technologies (browsers, basic HTML, Shopify)
- Able to handle and organise data for performance reporting