Customer Operations Manager
As the Customer Operations Manager, you will be leading a small business-to-business operations team, coaching, and developing, implementing, and improving processes, ensuring a smooth customer service process. We do things differently at Grenade and we support our teams to explore solutions that are not conventional, in this role you will have the opportunity to build something that makes a difference.
- Performing in-depth analysis of customer operations with the purpose of identifying improvement opportunities & developing business solutions to optimise supply chain cost performance and efficiencies.
- Take responsibility for updating the business on customer feedback, customer accounts and escalated queries.
- Building strong partnerships with Customer/s both internally and within the Customer to ensure that all supply chain metrics are aligned to deliver both Businesses KPIs and targets.
- Deliver executional excellence in onboarding and setting up new customers which will set the tone and foundation of our relationship and our reputation in future.
- Managing the live order pipeline to ensure that the team are progressing orders and ensuring that the agreed completion dates are achieved.
- Running service KPI reporting and analysis.
- Driving continuous improvement.
Desired skills and experience:
- Demonstratable leadership experience.
- Resilient personality, able to communicate effortlessly with customers, internal stakeholders, and team members.
- Strong influencing / communication expertise
- Ability to build good relationships and challenge constructively and confidently.
- Able to apply appropriate problem-solving techniques to evaluate and resolve operational issues.
- Confident and capable of operating at all levels and able to resolve conflict situations.
- Experience of using a tier 1 or 2 ERP system. (Microsoft Dynamics a plus).