Grenade® is an international active nutrition/lifestyle brand, which has grown rapidly since its launch in 2010. Driven by its strong brand, distinctive products, and highly innovative approach, Grenade® has made an explosive impact in the sports and active nutrition segments.
As a market leader, Grenade ® sells a range of nutritional products, both B2B and B2C, including its signature ‘Carb Killa’ range of high protein bars and drinks. Grenade® has been included in the Sunday Times Fast Track Top 100 for the past three years running.
Customer engagement and retention is at the centre of our strategy to continue our global growth and expansion. We are looking for a CRM executive to own our email channel, designing, developing and deploying creative (and commercially focused) campaigns that generate results for UK and International audiences! Within the eCommerce Team you’ll get to flex your creative muscles and technical ability as you slice and dice our audience data to deliver value to our awesome customers! ng opportunities for personal and professional development.
Joining Grenade’s high-performing team, during this exciting period of growth and brand expansion, promises to offer a unique and motivating working environment, with highly rewarding opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Day to day management of the CRM calendar
- Build segment and workflows to deliver personalised content
- Supporting the CRM Lead delivering the overall retention strategy
- Create engaging content and communication aligned to brand values/tone of voice
- Brief design teams on creative assets required for email sends
Communicate successes with reporting against KPIs
- Experienced in using an email/CRM platform (we use Klaviyo)
- Confident writing engaging email copy
- Experienced working with and managing customer databases and segmentation
- Able to manage multiple projects & stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and organised
- Comfortable working with data and measuring performance against KPIs Ability to horizon scan, spot trends and stay ahead of the curve
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working
- Starting on 21 days annual leave including birthday off, increases annually, capped at 25. Pension
- Huge Staff Discount on products